Monday, November 12, 2012

Diaper Covers For All


We have been traveling with baby for a couple weeks. While traveling we've been using our diapers covers over the disposable diapers and it has been great.
I had never really thought about it before, but one day while I was out, I changed baby out of her cloth diaper into a disposable. I put the diaper cover back on her so I wouldn't have to carry it. Well it ended up being a great thing. Baby had a big blowout and the disposable leaked but not on to her clothes.
Since then I put one on her every time I have her in a disposable. It has been really nice while traveling since it is a lot harder to do laundry.  The diapers don't usually leak, so you can reuse the cover A LOT before it needs to be washed.  (I usually do the smell test to see if it needs to be washed).  Also they are way cuter than disposables ;)


We have a variety of covers, but my favorites are Rumparoos. They are one-size. That means that they can be adjusted to fit almost any sized baby up to 30 lbs. There are a lot of really cute designs.


There are so many cute designs (like this one I found on Etsy).  This is also a one-size.


There are also covers that use velcro instead of snaps.  This one is a Thirsties.  It is not one-size.

So even if you don't do cloth diapers, these diaper covers can come in really handy.  I know they have really been great to have over the past couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment